|The Pilot says, "This article needs more content, so stop acting like a panzy and add to it right now! We can't let the enemy succeed!"
The Nakajima A4N is a tier II (2) Japanese carrier-based fighter.Stats
Stats shown are stock, stats between brackets are fully upgraded.
- Hit Points 75 (??)
- Weight 1666.0 kg (???)
- Airspeed 293 (???)
- Speed at Sea Level 333 km/h (???)
- Top Speed at Best Altitude 350 km/h (???)
- Optimum Altitude 700 m
- Maximum Dive Speed 400 km/h (???)
- Stall Speed 70 km/h
- Rate of Climb 9.00 m/s (???)
- Optimum Airspeed 210 km/h (???)
- Firepower 20(???)
- Maneuverability 413 (???)
- Average Time to Turn 360 degrees 8.80 s (???)
- Rate of Roll 80
- Controllability 99 (???)
Historical InfoEditThe first flight was in 1934 but due to engine troubles the A4N entered service in 1936. 221 were built total
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.